Aquamarine Peptides Pressed Serum
Aquamarine is a pressed serum which combines the rapid cell regeneration of a facial serum with the deep and long-lasting hydration of a facial moisturizer. This potent serum boosts collagen production, replenishes depleted skin cells and increases elasticity and suppleness, while improving overall texture and tone. Luscious yet light-weight, Aquamarine is your secret to youthful, dewy skin!
- Collagen producing peptides – Often referred to as “polypeptides,” these amino acids help stimulate collagen production for firmer and younger-looking skin.
- Skin plumping hyaluronic acid – Replenishes naturally occurring hyaluronic acid to the skin which restores healthy skin structure, giving skin a more plump, hydrated, and youthful look.
- Age-defying prickly pear extract - A gentle ingredient suitable for all skin types, this age-defying ingredient is known to help improve overall skin texture and tone.
- Nourishing seed oils –Delivers intense moisture and nourishment to the skin, giving it a vibrant and healthy glow.
Daily use of this miracle serum in the a.m. and p.m. provides the following benefits for all skin types:
- Improved Skin Barrier
- Reduced Wrinkles
- Increased Elasticity
- Reduced Inflammation
- Less Breakouts
Directions for Use: Apply a small amount onto freshly cleansed face and neck in upwards strokes, focusing on any areas that need extra hydration & plumping action. Gently massage, avoiding the eyes. For external use only.
What’s Inside: Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel*, Fractionated Coconut Oil*, Olivem 1000, Mango Butter*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Borage Oil*, Kukui Oil*, Macadamia Nut Oil*, Prickly Pear Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Wheat Grass Extract, Bamboo Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, Honeydew Extract, Peptides, Phyto-biotics Blueberry and Geogard.
* = Indicates Certified Organic Ingredients
(0.5 oz/ 15 ml)
Other Recommended Products: